The Abuse STOPS Here! Program provides individuals with valuable tools to prevent them from returning to their perpetrator. Our goal is to break that ongoing cycle.
We will work together as a team and a family to:
- Build Self-Esteem and Confidence
- Empower Mentally, Physically & Psychologically
- Gain Financial Structure and Independence
- Strengthen Parenting Skills
- Build Strong Families
This is a thorough mandatory (3) three month program. Our victim's advocates stand with you side by side, as you go through legalities/court procedures, etc.
Some of what our program entails:
- Extensive Counseling
- Financial Independence Classes
- Self-Defense Classes
- Mental Evaluation
- Parenting Classes
- Continuing Education
- Public Assistance Guidance/Referrals
- Legal Assistance
- Employment Assistance
- Assistance with Obtaining Identification Documents
Initial intake and admittance requires full participation in this program and is documented by administration. Any refusal to participate will result in immediate release from our facility.
MOBILE FOOD PANTRY
THE MOBILE FOOD PANTRY IS CURRENTLY OPEN IN HARRISBURG, PA AND WILL REOPEN SOON IN PALM COAST, FL WITH A NEW LOCATION IN GEORGIA, AS WE ARE EXPANDING OUR SERVICES
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Deliveries are on Tuesday and Thursday between 10am - 1pm
*(Please schedule delivery two (2) days prior)